Monday, April 27, 2015

Capt. Mike "Bush Doctor" Weingart

Capt. Mike Weingart (Left) Capt. John Carpenito (Right)
The news reported that Sawyer Sweeten had died on April 23rd of an apparent suicide at his home in Texas. He was the child actor from “Everybody Loves Raymond.” He was only 19 years old.

Why? Who knows. I really don’t understand this. There is so much to live for. I’m currently fighting cancer but under no means have I contemplated ending my life.

I lost a good friend several years ago. Suicide. I never could understand it and honestly, I’ve never gotten over it. Capt. Mike was one of those happy go lucky guys with a great attitude and was loved by his clientele and co-workers alike. And then one day he was gone.

Not me. I’m going to do everything I can to hang in there and make this an adventure rather than a depressing, God awful event.

I love you Mike. Hope you are doing OK in heaven. I know you made it there. The world would be really unfair if you didn’t.

No comments: