Thursday, July 30, 2020

Low Pressure

We are barely past the halfway point of 2020 and now tropical storms and a possible hurricane have been added to the list. What a mess. As most of you know I tend to look at the bright side of all of this. This too will pass.

I still haven’t been fishing! The weather and the book I’m writing have both gotten in the way. Hopefully there will be time for that after the “impossible to pronounce” Isaias has passed. I’m not holding my breath. 2020 seems to have other ideas.


Here’s a fishing tip. Low barometric pressure causes an uptick in the feeding patterns of fish. Actually most animals are affected by this phenomena. The approaching tropical blow will most certainly lower the pressure. If you have the time to wet a line, and it’s safe to do so, perhaps Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning would be a good time to hit the water.


Stay well, wash your hands, stay 6-feet apart and wear that mask if you are anywhere near me.


Still hiding in Fort Lauderdale

Capt. Rob

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't been fishing either! Can't wait till we can all go out on Pete's boat again, or just do some ditch fishin' together!